Thursday, 28 February 2008

It's a bit sudden but...

Awesome, Tondemo Nothing! has made it into Anime Nano! Thanks hung! For those who're new here, welcome, issa-sa here (that's 'me' in the pic, first from the right, for those not acquainted to Animal Yokocho). Don't expect me to be always 'overly innocent' and the 'soft spoken panda' as the MAL synopsis describes Issa - I'll try, but no promises here =P

Expect to see more anime-inspired rants to come (yea, yea, I know, real goundbreaking stuff here...) which will likely be frequently punctuated by references to a certain favourite 'kiddy show' of mine - and if I succeed in inducing a reader to actually watch AniYoko, then I'll consider it a job well done on my part ^^ I would also casually mention too that it would be great if a.f.k. (or anyone with the skills) continue subbing the sadly neglected show, but it looks like they already have their hands full this season with Zoku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei (which must be a really challenging project if the currently available episodes are anything to go by), so I'll keep my patience for now...

No comments: